There are so many varieties of anti-wrinkle products and eye care products in the market, add that with the confusion of which kind of consistency to use, and you’ve got yourself a total question mark on your head.
To subtract one of the perplexities of skin care and youthful glow, there is one issue that is rarely addressed, but has always been at the back of the mind when thinking of purchasing an anti-wrinkle cream, or anti-wrinkle gel at that. So, should you wrinkle cream, or wrinkle gel?
Actually, you may use a cream, or a gel, it all depends on your skin type, age, and eye problems. So read on and choose which is best for you.
- Best for younger skin- It is not as rich as creams, and since younger skin tends to be more oily than more mature skin, it would be advised for the younger generation with eye problems.
- More soothing for tired eyes
- More cooling than creams
- Ideal for reducing puffiness- It is more soothing and cooling as already mentioned, and the key to reducing puffiness is to soothe and cool the area around the eye.
- Leaves less residue
- Best for morning applications- It is less oily, and has less chances of smudging or leaving residue than creams.
- Easier for make-up application- Eye gels tend to be absorbed faster than eye creams, so if you’re a woman on the go, the fast absorption makes it easier for you to do your morning face rituals.
- Leaves a temporary tightening effect- Aside from the long term benefits, another reason which makes eye gels ideal for morning applications is that it also leaves a temporary tightening effect which leaves you looking fresh and younger as you go out in the day.
- Less likely to cause milia- Ideally, gels are lighter and have less chances of clogging your pores, making black heads and milia less chances to occur.
The given may give all the votes to gels, but, eye creams also give out their own wondrous effects.
- More nourishing and moisturizing- Creams contain more ingredients that moisturize the skin more effectively than cream
- Best for fine lines reduction- The moisturizing effect in eye creams eventually leaves aging skin with fine lines better than before. It contains emollients that nourishes the skin and plumps up the area to eliminate the fine lines.
- Better for dry skin
- Best for mature skin- Dry and mature skin need more oil to improve its health. Wrinkle creams have the right formulation to treat eye problems that are brought about by dry or more mature skin.